I am getting the following errors trying to build a .Net 4.0 project with .91
Alpha 1.

It took me a while to get all the right stuff installed on the build server. In
install the Windows SDK 7.1, the riaservices with SERVER=TRUE switch, the SL 4
SDK... and still I couldn't get it to build with MSBuild from the command line.
I finally just installed Visual Studio Web Dev Express and SL4 tools. After
that I was able to build with msbuild from the command line.

However, when I run the build via nant I get the following errors:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets (2249,9):

                                                errorMSB3086: Task could not
find "sgen.exe" using the SdkToolsPath "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools\" or the registry key
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A". Make sure
the SdkToolsPath is set and the tool exists in the correct processor specific
location under the SdkToolsPath and that the Microsoft Windows SDK is installed

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets (2249,9):

                                                errorMSB3086: Task could not
find "sgen.exe" using the SdkToolsPath "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools\" or the registry key
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A". Make sure
the SdkToolsPath is set and the tool exists in the correct processor specific
location under the SdkToolsPath and that the Microsoft Windows SDK is installed

I didn't have 7.0a folder.. but I just deleted it. I think that was the beta
SDK. I now only have the v7.1 SDK folder (oh and the 6.1 and 6.0a).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
BOb