Hi,

I am running into the following problem:

I use a nant script that has produces an exe. It has a references to Interop.TGXLib.dll and AxInterop.TGXLib.dll (wrapper dll’s).

Everything compiles fine.

Now, when I run the program I just compiled, it is looking for dll’s  TGXLib.dll and AxTGXLib.dll, but it can’t find them because these names are wrong, it should look for Interop.TGXLib.dll and AxIntererop.TGXLib.dll.

If I rename my interop dll’s to TGXLib.dll and AxTGXLib.dll, everything works fine.

So the names of the references in the exe are wrong. The part ‘interop.’ has dropped off.

Can I set these names somehow in the Nant script  to force it to make  references to ‘Interop.TGXLib.dll’ instead of ‘TGXLib.dll” ? I don’t want to rename files to get it to work.

Maybe in the references tag for the CSC task or something? For example        <includes name="Interop.TGXLib.dll" refid= Interop.TGXLib /> or something…

Let me now,

Bert-Jan

Bert-Jan Lappenschaar

[EMAIL PROTECTED]