Hi all,

I've got a maillogger which works perfectly fine. I'm now tring to set the MailLogger.failure.subject propety so it tells me which build fails in particular. Currently in my build system i build 3 or more builds and all the emails have the same header. I now want to add the name of the sytem i'm building to the subject of the email. The name of the system is entered as a parameter in the command propmt. I've tried setting the MailLogger.failure.subject to this parameter but i get the error 'parameter xxx not been set' since i have no default value for this parameter. I dont want to set a default parameter because the build could fail before this parameter is set and hence give me an incorrect e-mail subject.

My alternative approach was to set the value of the MailLogger.failure.subject to call a target, which would then calculates the subject name. However, since i'm new to nant i'm struggling to do this. Does any one have any ideas on how to do this and is it even possible?

Cheers in advance

Nik

MSN Hotmail is evolving - check out the new Windows Live Mail