From: "Sabahat Adil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: [NAnt-users] Build Succeeded Why?

Hi,

When i am building project with Visual Studio it give an error,but when i am
building
it with Nant this error doesn't recognize and the build succeeded.
Why?What's the solution?My build script is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<project name="testweb">
<property name="src.dir" value="testweb"/>
<target name="build">
      <solution configuration="build"
                solutionfile="${src.dir}\testweb.sln"
      />