Hi Sabahat,

Are you sure you're actually specifying the "build" target on the
command-line ?

You did not set a default target in your project file, and as a result you
explicitly need to specify it when running the build project.

If you try to build it, you'll get an error like this:

Cannot build web project 'http://localhost/testweb/testweb.vbproj'.  Please
use <webmap> to map the given URL to a project-relative path, or specify
enablewebdav="true" on the <solution> task element to use WebDAV.

The recommended procedure is to add <webmap> to the your <solution> task
that maps the URL of your web project(s) to local paths. That way, we can
avoid using webdav to access the project files (as this has proven to be
error-prone).

For example:

    <solution configuration="Debug" solutionfile="${src.dir}\testweb.sln">
        <webmap>
            <map url=" <http://localhost> http://localhost";
path="${src.dir}" />
        </webmap>