Gert,

Thank you. Here is the information you requested:

StyleCopCmd

- StyleCopCmd provides both a command-line interface and NAnt task for
Microsoft's source code analysis tool, StyleCop. More than just a
simple front-end, StyleCopCmd produces beautiful HTML reports about
any violations it discovers.

Compatibility: Tested with NAnt 0.86-Beta1
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
License: New BSD License