Hi!

> Oops :( Well, it seems yours is technically StyleCop.cmd, and mine is
> pure Pascal at StyleCopCmd :) So at least we still have that... I will
> add a disclaimer to the top of my page instructing users that they be
> searching for yours, and if so, where to get it.

Good idea - I'll put a reciprocal link on mine.

> I am sorry to impede on the name. I guess minds think alike :)

It's a pretty obvious name to arrive at.

Keep Smiling,
Bevan.

"This message (and any files transmitted with it) are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.

This message does not necessarily reflect the views of the
Reserve Bank of New Zealand. If the recipient has any concerns about
the content of this message they should seek alternative confirmation
from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand."