And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Forwarded Message:
Subj:   Update on George Still Day, Colorado inmates
Date:   2/19/99 5:04:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:Ojibwawife">Ojibwawife</A>
To:             <A HREF="mailto:AIM MASS">AIM MASS</A>
Sent on:        AOL 4.0 for Windows 95 sub 13

To bring you up to date...George's pipe can no longer be taken to the sweat
lodge and he cannot use it anywhere else.  He has argued that they cannot keep
the cannunpa from the ceremonies, that it IS the ceremony and they are still
not allowing it.

We have the Civic Center permit for the 24th of April for the Prayer Vigil and
Jay Marvin of 6.30 am radio is considering doing a complete talk show this
next month regarding our issues.  I will keep you informed as we go.

Mitakuye Oyasin - Renee Still Day