And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:04:24 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Update 5/17/99

Dear Friends,  The hearing on the land swap between MNDOT and Minneapolis
Park board will be next week on May 25th 1999 at 9:0 am.  Written
submissions must reach Best and Flanagan one week before the hearing
date[which would be tommorrow.]

Under Chapter 16, Section 13 of the Charter of the city of Minneapolis,
"all interested parties" are entitled to be heard concerning a sale, swap
or other transfers of lands available for park purposes. The sale, swap, or
other transfers is not valid unless the judge signs off on the sale. I'm
sorry this is such short notice but anyone who wants to write a letter may
fax this until tomorrow.

Hennepin County[4th judicial District] Court File no 99-6232

Opposing Counsel:
Best & Flanagan
Brian Rice
Paul E. Kaminski
4000 U.S. Bank Place
601 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55402

Phone 612-339-7121
Fax  612-339-5897

Judicial Authority:
the Honorable LaJune T. Lange
Clerk Debra Schumacher
4th Judicial District Court
Hennepin County Government Center
300 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN  55487-0421

Phone  612-348-5474
Fax  612-348-2131

If you would like to response please do so by fax.  Pidamiya, Love Linda
Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html