Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:09 -0600
From: "Jim R. Baca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ALBUQUERQUE: Falmouth drops the ball
:

     please send this to the city council....I vetoed the bill but they
     overrode it.....get your facts straight please..

_________________________________
Subject: ALBUQUERQUE: Falmouth drops the ball
Author:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] at INTERNET
Date:    5/24/99 8:37 PM

The city of Albuquerque New Mexico unveiled plans to honor a Spanish
soldier, responsible for atrocities against Native people.  Onate was tried
by the then existing Spanish law and found guilty of these atrocities.
There is a boycott in effect against the city of Albuquerque until they
come to the only rational conclusion that it is not honorable to honor an
historical Hitler...
The following message was just received...the boycott is well
underway..please spread the word.
Information concerning the original call for boycott follows the letter below.
thanks,
Ishgooda