And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: AIROS
Listen live on the web
Thursdays at 10am, 4pm, 10pm
Fridays at 4am
Saturdays at 4pm
Sundays at 5am and 4pm
Mondays at 5am

and dont't forget to check out www.earthsongs.net where you can see the
names of the songs and artists as you are listen to the show...

Program 22: Wayquay: (June 3-7)
This week on Earthsongs we continue our visit with recording artist WAYQUAY
and feature tracks from her debut CD "Tribal Grind." Candid and to the
point, WAYQUAY takes us through her creative process from sunbathing
daydream to killer track.  Also this week, new native music from Burning
Sky, WithOut Rezervation and Quetzal.

Program 23: Dave Trezak: (June 10-14)
When he saw Elvis live on TV with a big band, that's when he knew what he
wanted to do.  Dave Trezak is our featured artist this week on Earthsongs,
and his smokey-voice big-band sound would make Elvis proud. Also this week,
we'll dive into modern native music from Seventh Fire, Arigon Starr, Jerry
Alfred & the Medicine Beat and Alice Gomez.

Eric Martin
American Indian Radio On Satellite Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Rock n' Roll is based on revolutions going way past 33 1/3."

        -- John Trudell, Baby Boom Che

Listen to Indian Radio on the Internet 24 hours a day at
airos.org/audio.html and don't forget to get added to our electronic program
guide by e-mailing us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html