And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Introducing: The A.N.N.A. Foundation, Inc.
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:30:30 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With respects from:

Robert A. Pictou-Branscombe
Denise Maloney [Pictou]
Deborah Maloney [Pictou]
Shannon M. Collins
Established in the memory of the late Anna Mae Pictou-Aquash
Introducing:

THE A.N.N.A. FOUNDATION, INC.
(Assembly for Northern Native Americans)

Greetings to all. We would appreciate your support to forward this
information to your email lists. You will observe on the A.N.N.A. Foundation
website detailed program and event information, exclusive KBOO-Radio
interview scheduled for June 24, 1999, Mi'kmaq Museum symbol, photos and
images, personal messages from the Board of Directors available for
publishing and distribution and a special honour page available for all
American Indian Artist's. We are especially motivated to implement a program
to archive native languages. On behalf of the Board of Directors of the
A.N.N.A. Foundation it is with great pride that we present our goals for the
new millennium.

We look forward to seeing all of you at the unveiling of the momentous
tribute monument in Nova Scotia next year-2000. This sculpted work of art by
a renowned artist will pay homage to Anna Mae Pictou-Aquash, and in
remembrance of her generation and of those times. This will be the first
public speaking engagement by Anna's daughter's, Denise and Deborah, since
the loss of their Mother.  (See Memorial and Tribute page)

Robert A. Pictou-Branscombe invites you to observe his profile and resume'
portraying his Service in the Military, work, education, heritage, photos,
his position with the A.N.N.A. Foundation, and other  information as to what
he is able to provide for public observation.

This is for Anna, and this is for you!

In the Spirit of Anna Mae
Uphold the integrity of the American Indian people.

http://members.aol.com/ANNAinc/Foundation.html

A.N.N.A. FOUNDATION, INC.
P.O. Box 681, Rimrock, Arizona 86335-0681
Office and fax: 520-567-6523 or telephone: 520-567-7229

International Branch Offices
 Ontario and Nova Scotia, Canada

THANK YOU
Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html