And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>From BIGMTLIST

The following was reported from participants of the Witness Camp at Pauline
Whitesinger's place. The call to inform was made to Black Mesa Indigenous
Support(B.M.I.S.) to spread the word. This following message originated
from B.M.I.S. office. (Cetandi Bolger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 and Dixie  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).
===========
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:              Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:03:13 EDT
Subject:                Proposed exclusion order on Hopi Partitioned Land

URGENT ALERT!!! NEWS JUST OFF HOPI PARTITIONED LAND!!!! (H.P.L.)
Two days ago the Hopi rangers visited Arlene Hamilton's Witness Camp and
said
that a permit was being granted for people to come and stay.  Everything
looked O.K., but yesterday a Proposed Exclusion Order was served to Arlene
which would have given her 15 days to explain in writing the reasons why
she
should not be excluded.  However, today Wednesday, June 16th at 5:45 PM,
Hopi
Rangers came to the Witness Camp and told Arlene Hamilton that if she didn't
leave tomorrow, she'd be escorted off Hopi Partitioned Land.  This could
be
the beginning of enacting a Proposed Exclusion Order to remove all
non-Navajos.  Please note that a  "Proposed" Exclusion Order may not be
proposal. It means that whoever it is served must leave on the date
specified. Please do not react to this lightly.
THE ELDERS NEED OUR HELP!
We WOULD urge you to call Hopi Tribal Chairman Wayne Taylor, however he
is
out of town for the week (how coincidental), so please call his Chief of
staff Eugene Kaye and talk to Eugene directly@ 520-734-2441 x107, and tell
him that this camp is only educational, does not pose a threat to anyone
and
to please not remove Arlene Hamilton from Hopi Partitioned Land. Also give
Mr. Taylor a call next week
when he drops back into the office@ the same # X 107.
We must take action now so that this doesn't set a precedent so inform
all
you know and have them call too and forward this message.

of Big Mountain relocation resistance information
(not discussion or debate).  For Big Mountain
and other activist internet resources, visit "The
Activist Page" at
http://www.theofficenet.com/~redorman/welcome.html
Also, for great internet tools please visit:
http://www.msw.com.au/cgi-bin/msw/entry?id=1271
This message was sent to you by
Name: BIGMTLIST
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]