And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:09:08 EDT
Subject: Election Power
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hau Kola,

My friends, it is quite apparent that the People of Eastern Band of Cherokee
are really not too pleased with the decisions made by FORMER PRINCIPLE CHIEF
JOYCE DUGAN and also the sub Chief for today it was announced that both were
VOTED OUT of office.
We thought something was going to happen because we had received many many
calls of support in the removal of the Mascot Images from tribal members and
most were not happy with Ms. Dugans decision. So they have spoken in the true
Indian Way.
In Spirit
Bruce