And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: Waabs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: DEATH OF AN ELDER
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE POST

Dear Friends and Family:
It is with deep regret that I inform you of the sudden
death of respected and beloved Elder, Eleanor
Shogonosh of Walpole Island First Nation, on Friday
September 3, 1999 as a result of a motor vehicle
accident near Windsor, Ontario.

Funeral services will be held at Eleanor's home on
Walpole Island ( Ontario, Canada ) TOMORROW,
Wednesday, September 8, 1999 at 10AM.  Friends are
invited to attend.

Respectfully submitted
Waabnong Kwe

      "My heart is moved by all I cannot save, so much has
              been lost.... so much has been destroyed.
           I must cast my lot with those who, age after age,
                perversely, with no extraordinary power...
                        reconstitute the world."