And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:16:08 -0600 (CST)
From: Northen Plains Media Consortium <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Dakota Sun

Hau! I am glad to see that there is some interest in The New Dakota Sun.
Since the press release went we printed our first premiere edition for the
people of Standing Rock and Cheyenne River Nations.  We have received
much compliments from those who bought the paper and were very excited
that the paper has return to there reservations again.  My message to the
many who made exceptional comments is that they need to support our paper
if we need to exist and have a long healthy life.  Subscribe and keep buying the
paper as it comes out twice monthly.
The New Dakota Sun address is P.O. Box 502, Fort Yates, North Dakota
58538 and the E-mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Right now we are
working on a web page, telephone and fax numbers.  We are dealing with
west river telephone company that charges alot of money to hook up a phone
and they take forever to do the job.  But, be patient we will be up and
running as time goes on.  Please use our mailing address or e-mail.  If I
can get it together the web page may be going soon.  Again, thanks for the
interest and pass the word about us because we need your support to
survive.  Subscription rates for off reservation resident are for six
months--$26.00 and one year--$38.00 and international rates are six
months--$46.00 and one year--$92.00.  I hope you enjoy our newest paper in
Indian Country.