Hi,

sorry for the "send-to" trouble :)

however, the way nautilus do FTP is exactly the contrary that I want to do,
for this reason I talk about simplicity and quickness.
For example the way nautilus uses to do a simple file upload on an FTP
Server is far away (imho) from to be quick and maybe also simple.
By now I'm deeply looking at Coundit, and on a first impression it seems to
be oriented in a too different (an more complex) way that I need.

Ciao,
Daniele.