Hi Per,

I see that some stuff is there, but sadly I couldn't find that much help
in the Nautilus documentation. I think that all the hints you gave me
should be there, somewhere in the docs at least.
About delete key, I found that it depends on the distro, my Fedora does
not trash the file if I press delete, it only allows to permanently
delete the file via shift+delete. This does not happens in Ubuntu and
maybe some other distros.
Anyway, Dylan also answered my post and gave me some good news about
features been added to get Nautilus back to be more user friendly.
I think that a tool so important like the default file browser of gnome
should be intuitive enough so people shouldn't need to read a manual to
get the basic stuff done. I'm not saying that things don't have to
evolve, but I loved Nautilus back at the times it had everything you
need right in front of your eyes, no need to dig the web to figure out
how to do stuff.
Thanks a lot.