On 25 Mar 2015, at 12:24, Calum Benson <calum.ben...@oracle.com> wrote:

>> The following page is somehow confusing:
>>
>> http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/E24676/gldnz.html
>>
>> Does that mean that the nautilus-actions extension is already automatically
>> installed with Nautilus on Solaris 11?
>
> It's been a few years since I worked on the Solaris desktop team, but I don't
> think nautilus-actions is something we ever built or made available to
> Sun/Oracle customers. (I'll double-check, though.)

(Confirmed: as best I can tell, we only ever packaged the nautilus-sendto and
nautilus-open-terminal extensions for Solaris 11. I agree the docs page you
mention could make that clearer, I'll pass that feedback along.)

--
CALUM BENSON                        Principal UX Engineer
+353 1 803 3807                     Systems Experience Design

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.