Thanks you very much for your help !

First, a little question. Since I encounter this bug in Debian
Stretch, and as the bug behavior slightly change since the last Debian
stable security update ( see CVE-2017-14604 ). Do you think it's
better to report the bug on Debian's BTS first ?

Next I investigated further following you advice. Just to simplify. Say :
-> /dns/parent is a parent directory
-> It contain two folders : "Share" and "Ressource" that are NFSv4 referrals
-> The "teachers" group have RWX access on both with ALCs. But the
teacher group is not present in the standard posix permissions.

Say I'm a teacher.

1) At start "gio info" say that I don't have write access to "Ressource"

nom d'affichage : Ressource
nom d'édition : Ressource
nom : Ressource
type : directory
taille :  4096
uri : file:///dnfs/parent/Ressource
attributs :
  standard::type: 2
  standard::name: Ressource
  standard::display-name: Ressource
  standard::edit-name: Ressource
  standard::copy-name: Ressource
  standard::icon: folder
  standard::content-type: inode/directory
  standard::fast-content-type: inode/directory
  standard::size: 4096
  standard::allocated-size: 4096
  standard::symbolic-icon: folder-symbolic, folder
  etag::value: 1538394987:592109
  id::file: l38:1839867
  id::filesystem: l38
  access::can-read: FALSE
  access::can-write: FALSE
  access::can-execute: FALSE
  access::can-delete: FALSE
  access::can-trash: FALSE
  access::can-rename: FALSE
  time::modified: 1538394987
  time::modified-usec: 592109
  time::access: 1538395042
  time::access-usec: 749090
  time::changed: 1538394987
  time::changed-usec: 592109
  unix::device: 38
  unix::inode: 1839867
  unix::mode: 17400
  unix::nlink: 3
  unix::uid: 0
  unix::gid: 5000006
  unix::rdev: 0
  unix::block-size: 32768
  unix::blocks: 8
  owner::user: root
  owner::user-real: root
  owner::group: 2de9

2) When I traverse inside /dns/parent with Nautilus. It do some sort
of file request as the two NFS referrals are mounted ( normally, from
terminal, they are mounted only when you enter them ). There is two
cross displayed on each folder like as I can't enter them. But "gio
test" give now that I have RWX access ! And a new line at the end
seems to show that Nautilus support NFSv4 ACLs ! Stunning ! I don't
know this feature !

nom d'affichage : Ressource
nom d'édition : Ressource
nom : Ressource
type : directory
taille :  4096
uri : file:///dnfs/parent/Ressource
attributs :
  standard::type: 2
  standard::name: Ressource
  standard::display-name: Ressource
  standard::edit-name: Ressource
  standard::copy-name: Ressource
  standard::icon: folder
  standard::content-type: inode/directory
  standard::fast-content-type: inode/directory
  standard::size: 4096
  standard::allocated-size: 4096
  standard::symbolic-icon: folder-symbolic, folder
  etag::value: 1538394987:592109
  id::file: l37:23199783
  id::filesystem: l37
  access::can-read: TRUE
  access::can-write: TRUE
  access::can-execute: TRUE
  access::can-delete: FALSE
  access::can-trash: FALSE
  access::can-rename: FALSE
  time::modified: 1538394987
  time::modified-usec: 592109
  time::access: 1538395042
  time::access-usec: 749090
  time::changed: 1538394987
  time::changed-usec: 592109
  unix::device: 37
  unix::inode: 23199783
  unix::mode: 17400
  unix::nlink: 3
  unix::uid: 0
  unix::gid: 5000006
  unix::rdev: 0
  unix::block-size: 32768
  unix::blocks: 8
  unix::is-mountpoint: TRUE
  owner::user: root
  owner::user-real: root
  owner::group: 2de9
  xattr-sys::system.nfs4_acl:

3) From there. The output of "gio test" will not change. I can enter
the "Ressource" directory ( even with the cross ) but inside I can't
create directories.

4) To solve the problem I have three possibilities :
-> I can press F5 inside the "Ressource" folder.
-> If I press F5 before entering the "Ressource" folder the crosses
disappears. And when I enter the "Ressource" folder I can create
directories inside it.
-> If from any manner I go a second time inside the "Parent" folder.
The crosses disappears and I can create directories inside the
"Ressource" folder.

It's seems that Nautilus rightly handle the rights even with nfs4
ACLs. But they are not updated on the right time.

Thanks again ! This problem is very disappointing for my teachers.

Baptiste.