Oh, and how do we handle man pages which document more than one
command, such as ns_cache or nsv?  It looks like when you refer to a
command within a man page source, it auto links to a man page by the
same name. But the ns_cache_eval command should be described in the
ns_cache.man page, so the link doesn't work.

I think we should not have man pages with more than one command, just separate file for each command, and each file will list all subcommands. This is how it is setup right now, each command in separate file, we do not have ns_cache command anymore, we have ns_cache_xxx with each command described separately.

--
Vlad Seryakov
571 262-8608 office