Yes, i called it test2.adp. It runs as fast as apache serves static files, ok, i just reran tests, it runs FASTER than apache serves test.html file. i used

ab -c 50 -n 5000 http://localhost:8080/test/test.html

ab -c 50 -n 5000 http://localhost/test/test2.adp

for all my tests, run each at least 5-10 times, on the same machine. I have no swapping, plenty of available memory.