No, sorry, wrong and quick answer. Ibrahim observation stays valid.

Apologies,
Maurizio

-----Original Message-----
From: Gustaf Neumann [mailto:neum...@wu.ac.at]
Sent: 17 October 2012 15:03
To: naviserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [naviserver-devel] [AOLSERVER] Naviserver Win-64 Sources

On 17.10.12 14:49, Maurizio Martignano wrote:
> 1.Macros are defined.
> 2. What is not accepted is the starting with multiple format strings, e.g.
> ""%d %d %d %" <- 1st string PRId64 <- 2nd string " %" <--- and so on
can you rephrase this. What do you mean with "starting with multiple format
strings"?

With the macros defined, the string

"%d %d %d %" PRId64 " %" PRId64 " %" PRId64 " %" PRId64

is equivalent with

"%d %d %d %" "I64d" " %" "I64d" " %" "I64d" " %" "I64d"

is equivalent with

"%d %d %d %I64d %I64d %I64d %I64d"

-gn