hmm, i found two occurrences of  "nsparam pageroot", and
changed these.

% egrep -R "ns_param *pageroot" *
openacs-config.tcl:    ns_param   pageroot        $pageroot
tests/http-test-config.tcl:ns_param   pageroot        $pageroot

i have added as well "ns_info pagedir" as an alias for
"ns_info pageroot".
One should mark the latter as deprecated.

-gustaf