Hi David,

Hmm, Zoran - who made the change - seems currently busy. The documentation still mentions "ns_eval .. -sync ...", thread::send uses "-async" (and not "-asynch"), tclx uses "-async", wish uses "-sync", ... so i would say it is not worth breaking compatibility with aolserver, so we should go back to "ns_eval -sync". If no one complains, I'll make the change in the next days.

thanks for pointing this out
-gustaf neumann