> > Andrew, how do you send SIGHUP to nsd?
> On Windows, the only way I've ever done it is by explicitly calling
> ns_logroll from the nsd process itself, typically in a scheduled
> procedure.
this explains, why i have seen not code for this... :)
 > Once the nsd debug symbols were working, that one turned out to be an
easy fix.
 > All it took was moving the call to Ns_Log() AFTER LogOpen()
 > rather than before it.
 > Done here:
https://bitbucket.org/apiskors/naviserver/commits/8d3c79974f084d074f44a9169be75bfa2c5f86bd

actually, the idea of this line was to write a line to the "old"
logfile. The proper
fix would be to figure out, why this crashes under win but not under
unixes, ....
but that issue is not terribly important.

-g