From: Brian Fenton [mailto:brian.fen...@quest.ie]
Sent: 12 May 2017 11:15
To: 'naviserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net'
<naviserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [naviserver-devel] ns_urlencode on Windows Naviserver

I think there might be a problem with ns_urlencode on Windows Naviserver.

I just ran this example (taken directly from the documentation):

ns_urlencode http://www.aolserver.com/redirect.adp?url=http://www.aol.com
<http://www.aolserver.com/redirect.adp?url=http://www.aol.com&t=1,2,3>
&t=1,2,3

And the result was unexpected:
http://www.aolserver.com/redirect.adp?url%3dhttp://www.aol.com%26t%3d1%2c2%2

The correct result is
http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eaolserver%2ecom%2fredirect%2eadp%3furl%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww
%2eaol%2ecom%26t%3d1%2c2%2c3

This is breaking some of our existing AOLserver code during migration
testing.

Any suggestions?

Brian Fenton
Senior Developer

Phone: +353 1 679 9933
 <http://www.grantmanagementsoftware.com> grantmanagementsoftware.com

 <http://www.grantmanagementsoftware.com/>

 <https://twitter.com/AIMS_qcl>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=2978658>

Quest Computing Ltd. Ushers Court | 31-33 Ushers Quay | Dublin 8, Ireland

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information that is
intended for the individual or entity named on the e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender so that Quest
Computing Ltd can arrange for the proper delivery and then please delete the
message from your inbox.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. Quest Computing Ltd., Ushers Court, 31-33
Ushers Quay, Dublin 8, Ireland. Quest Computing Ltd. is registered in
Ireland No. 146435.