The situation with the aolserver repos in general and
on bitbucket in particular is confusing,  i also fail to understand,
why there is a need for two aolserver repos at bitbucket:

   https://bitbucket.org/aolserver/

I do not know, who the owner of these repos is. Cloning
these repos  and to convert these to git is no rocket science,
but one needs write permissions in preferable the "aolserver"
bitbucket repo to make this public.

all the best
-g