Hello, I'm trying to set up host based virtual hosts with naviserver but I
can't understand it easily or correctly. so what i'm trying to accomplish:
I have one big dedicated server, and i'm moving all my VPS's to it.
So Ive created the main config file /opt/ns/conf/dz_nsd.tcl,
subdirectory/opt/ns/conf/ servers.
In dz_nsd.tcl I have this lines:
>set servers [glob -directory [file join /opt/ns/conf/ servers] *]
>ns_section "ns/servers" {
>foreach server $servers {
>ns_param [file tail $server] "[file tail $server]"
>}
>}

>ns_section "ns/module/nsssl/servers" {
>foreach server $servers {
>ns_param [file tail $server] [file tail $server]
>}
>}

>ns_section "ns/module/nssock/servers" {
>foreach server $servers {
>ns_param [file tail $server] [file tail $server]
>}
>}

In the server directory I have files in format: domain_name.com,
domain_name.org, domain_name.net. Basically its 1 template file where I
have defined pageroot, servername, db pools and other configurations
specific to this server.
According to manual nsssl module is loaded per server, so i'm doing it in
my files in server directory:
>ns_section ns/server/${server}/modules {
>ns_param      nsssl            nsssl.so
>}
And loading a certificate:
>ns_section ns/server/${server}/module/nsssl {
>ns_param   certificate   /opt/ns/modules/nsssl/${server}.pem
>}

What I'm trying to accomplish with this:
1) If i need a new server, just copy my server template, change name to
domain_name, set server var inside to domain name and drop it in server
directory.
2) Get a certificate for domain place it in modules/nsssl/${domain_name}.pem
3) Restart naviserver and voilĂ !

The problem is when I'm trying to access my domains they all go to the same
domain. Doesn't matter what im trying to access domain_name.com,
domain_name.org, domain_name.net all goes to domain_name.com

Would be so kind to tell me what I'm doing wrong?