Dear Gustaf, my main problem is certificate. Loading the drivers globally
works. When I access domains they are pointing and working correctly.
The problem is nsssl when loaded globally must have "ns_param certificate",
I misunderstood this parameter. I thought its like "ns_param
defaultserver", like this "default certificate" will be used to connect to
defaultserver, not like "this certificate" will be used to connect to all
servers.

So now im facing this issues:
1) Some of the domains are not mine and belong to some clients, they might
have their own certificates they bought.
2) Also I don't know how many clients I will have in the future, so
everytime I add a new domain I need to regenerate multi-domain SAN cert
(they are really expensive and I can't afford it)

I thought it was more simple like:
1) Load nsssl globally
2) Define "defaultserver" and certificate for this "defaultserver"
3) Define different certificates for each domain in ns_section
"ns/server/${server}/module/nsssl

I hope my explanation makes sense.

Cheers, Maksym