From: Emond, Denis [mailto:dem...@teknor.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 11:00 AM
To: 'NEBS discussion group'
Cc: Meunier, Éric; Muraglia, Philippe; Sauvageau, Mario
Subject: NEBS compliance checklist for Compact PCI boards

We are looking for a NEBS compliance Design Checklist for densely populated
double sided Compact-PCI plug-in boards using high density SMT components.
The checklist should reflect a thorough knowledge of RBOC's and Test Labs
requirements and interpretations. If you have such a list, or the competency
to generate it, please contact us.

Thanks

Éric Meunier
Architecte de  conformité / Conformity Architect

E-mail: mailto:emeun...@teknor.com

Teknor Applicom Inc.
616, rue Curé-Boivin
Boisbriand, Québec