The funders of Issue 2 are:

ADTRAN, Inc.
Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc.
Qwest Corporation
SBC Services, Inc.
Siemens Information and Communications, Inc.
Texas Instruments Corporation
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.

Regards,

Gary Raper
Hardware Compliance Eng.

Nazeeh Shaheen <nshah...@occamnetworks.com>@world.std.com on 06/13/2002
01:17:46 PM

Please respond to nebs@world.std.com

Sent by:  nebs-appro...@world.std.com

To:   nebs@world.std.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: GR-63-CORE Issue 2

If someone has purchased a copy of this, would you please look in the
forward matter
of the specification and share with us who participated in and funded the
new issue.

This should give us an indication of whom is on board as of the release of
the
document.

Regards
Occam Networks
Nazeeh Shaheen, Manager, Approvals
www.occamnetworks.com
One Network. No Limits.

Scott Baer wrote:

> Group,
>
> Telcordia has announced that Issue 2 of GR-63-CORE has been released.
Here's

http://www.telcordia.com/resources/genericreq/digest/downloads/june2002digest.pdf

> The most significant change consists of revised gaseous and hygroscopic
dust
> test procedures.  Page 53 of Telcordia's newsletter states, "New products
or
> products previously not tested must be tested to these new airborne
contaminants
> procedures beginning six months after the GR-63 reissue date."
>
> Since the issue date is April 2002, it looks like we'll be cutting over
to the
> new procedures in October, per Telcordia's information.  Now, here's my
question
> for the group:  Have the RBOCs (Verizon, SBC, BellSouth, and Qwest)
accepted