I believe Fred may have been doing that with my used Doyle screecher
that I sold him (unless he has already blown it up and gotten a new
one :-) Way to go Captain Fred! (Although I am a touch skeptical the
Captain Morgan imitator actually had a wine glass in his hand doing
18 knts on a 24; been there, the pucker factor is high, and I would
have sheets in my hand :-) :-)
Ken
> Of course, the expert in this area is Fred Cox! We turned around
and
> he came wizzing by us in his 24, double slotted with screecher and
> jib on his 24...rootster tail flying...doing a Captain Morgon
> imitation with a glass of wine in his hand doing 18+!!! His
> passengers looked white and pasty...so I couldn't tell if they were
> enjoying themselves...arrrrrrrrrr :)
>
> Dale
>
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/F-Boats/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
