Hi all,

i am experimenting with neo4j for one of the requirement with our
client(building a communication center).

we are using different file system for storing actual data but for relation
ships (mails "To"-"From","Attachment" and other) we are
evaluating neo4j for storage.
our use case involve somewhere around 25 million mails,137 million users
and many concurrent access.
please let me know whether neo4j is right suite for this?
please provide me performance evaluation for neo4j .