Hi Ami,
this should be no problem for Neo4j. Performance wise, I recommend
taking the dataset, importing it into neo4j using
https://github.com/jexp/batch-import and CSV files (should only take a
few minutes) and test your traversals. That is better than any generic
benchmark.

Let us know how it goes.

/peter

G:  neubauer.peter
S:  peter.neubauer
P:  +46 704 106975
L:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
T:   @peterneubauer

Neo4j 2.0.0                                  - (graphs)-[:FOR]->(everyone)
Kids LAN creative party in Malmö  - Kidscraft ICE