My team and I are heavily invested in Graph Databases. We also do most of
our work in PHP and use Laravel. So, it is only natural that we are
creating a driver and Object Graph Manager built upon Laravel's Eloquent,
Schema, and Query Builder components. While it uses Laravel components, it
is framework agnostic (with the right composer dependencies).

I am reaching out to the Neo4j community because we use OrientDB primarily
and have only begun testing the package with other databases. Are there any
special considerations for Neo4j users? Does anyone have a feature request
or input on a project of this type?

Thus far, this is what we have:

   - Extends Laravel's database package so it can be seamlessly integrated
   with Laravel or implemented independently.
   - Runs on drivers to connect to the databases natively (We are leaning
   away from rester pro. Is this a mistake?)
   - Uses Blueprints for Schema control.
   - Uses a Gremlin Query Builder (though drivers may invoke their own
   query builder)
   - Has utilities for graph analysis like "find shortest path"
   - Extends Eloquent, so it has the full range of features from a great
   ORM: Mass Assignment projection, extendable models, soft deleting,
   consistent results return, etc

Any other suggestions? Please let us know!