Hello All,

I am looking to build the following pseudo code in Cypher:

1. find all the shortest paths between two nodes (sucessfully done - see
snippet below)
START a=node(448091), b=node(6573222)
MATCH p=allshortestpaths((a)-[*..10]-(b))
return p;
2. return a complete subgraph (inc rel properties) for the results from 1
(+ remove any repeated nodes)
3. take each node and expand them all in parallel until n nodes in total
have been reached
4. return a complete subgraph (inc rel properties) for the results from 3
(+ remove any repeated nodes)

Each step has to be discrete as I will do some algorithmic updates
inbetween based on the relationship properties.
I am guessing that this may be a fairly common set of operations?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Rgds, John.