Hi ,
My qiuery is as follows
create constraint on (ChemicalName:chemicalname) assert
ChemicalName.chemicalname is unique;
create constraint on (ChemicalID:chemicalid) assert ChemicalID.chemicalid
is unique;
create constraint on (Genesymbol:genesymbol) assert Genesymbol.genesymbol
is unique;
create constraint on (Geneid:geneid) assert Geneid.geneid is unique;
create constraint on (Geneform:geneform) assert Geneform.geneform is unique;
create constraint on (Interaction:interaction) assert
Interaction.interaction is unique;
create constraint on (Interactionactions:interactionactions) assert
Interactionactions.interactionactions is unique;
create constraint on (PubmedID:pubmed) assert PubmedID.pubmed is unique;
create index on :ChemicalName(chemicalname);
create index on :ChemicalID(chemicalid);
create index on :Genesymbol(genesymbol);
create index on :Geneid(geneid);
create index on :Geneform(geneform);
create index on :Interaction(interaction);
create index on :Interactionactions(interactionactions);
create index on :PubmedID(pubmed);

USING PERIODIC COMMIT 10000
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM
"file:D:/Graph_Database/CTD/CTD_chem_gene_ixns.csv"
AS chemgeneinteractions
match (geneid:Geneid{geneid: chemgeneinteractions.GeneID})
match (genesymbol:Genesymbol{genesymbol: chemgeneinteractions.GeneSymbol})
merge (chemicalname:ChemicalID{chemicalid: chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalID,
chemicalname: chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalName})
ON CREATE SET
chemicalname.chemicalid=chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalID,chemicalname.chemicalid=chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalName
merge (geneform:Geneform {geneform: chemgeneinteractions.GeneForms})
merge (interations:Interaction{interact: chemgeneinteractions.Interaction})
merge (oraganism:Organism{organism: chemgeneinteractions.Organism})
merge (interaction:Interactionactions{interr:
chemgeneinteractions.InteractionActions})
merge (pubmed:PubmedID{pub: chemgeneinteractions.PubMedIDs})
merge (geneid)-[:Gene_Symbol]->(genesymbol)
merge (geneid)-[:chemicalname]->(chemicalname)
merge (geneid)-[:geneform]->(genefrom)
merge (geneid)-[:Its_interaction_action]->(interactions)
merge (geneid)-[:Its_interaction]->(interaction)
merge (geneid)-[:PubmedID]->(pubmed)
merge (geneid)-[:Related_To]->(organism)
merge (genesymbol)-[:chemicalname]->(chemicalname)
merge (genesymbol)-[:geneform]->(genefrom)
merge (genesymbol)-[:geneform]->(genefrom)
merge (genesymbol)-[:Its_interaction_action]->(interactions)
merge (genesymbol)-[:Its_interaction]->(interaction)
merge (genesymbol)-[:PubmedID]->(pubmed)
merge (genesymbol)-[:Related_To]->(organism)

My jvm properties are
-Xmx512m
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC

Thanks & Regards,