My JVM properties include

# Enter one VM parameter per line, note that some parameters can only be
set once.
# For example, to adjust the maximum memory usage to 512 MB, uncomment the
following line
-Xmx6144m
Xmx4G -Xms4G -Xmn1G

 but still i am getting GC overhead limit exceeded error. (I have tried
from 512m to 6GB)
My neo4j.propertie file contains
neostore.nodestore.db.mapped_memory=100M
neostore.relationshipstore.db.mapped_memory=2G
neostore.propertystore.db.mapped_memory=200M
neostore.propertystore.db.strings.mapped_memory=200M
neostore.propertystore.db.arrays.mapped_memory=0M

Any more suggestions to get rid of the error

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Pavan Kumar <kumar.pavan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> # Enable auto-indexing for nodes, default is false
> #node_auto_indexing=true
>
> # The node property keys to be auto-indexed, if enabled
> #node_keys_indexable=name,age
>
> # Enable auto-indexing for relationships, default is false
> #relationship_auto_indexing=true
>
> # The relationship property keys to be auto-indexed, if enabled
> #relationship_keys_indexable=name,age
> cache_type=strong
>

> My jvm options are
> # Enter one VM parameter per line, note that some parameters can only be
> set once.
> # For example, to adjust the maximum memory usage to 512 MB, uncomment the
> following line
> -Xmx512m
>
> But still i am getting GC overhead limit exceeded error
> Kindly somebody suggest me
>
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Michael Hunger <
> michael.hun...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
>
>> use 1000 here
>> USING PERIODIC COMMIT 1000
>>
>> Increase the memory settings to 6G
>>
>> As you run on windows:
>>
>> neostore.nodestore.db.mapped_memory=100M
>> neostore.relationshipstore.db.mapped_memory=2G
>> neostore.propertystore.db.mapped_memory=200M
>> neostore.propertystore.db.strings.mapped_memory=200M
>> neostore.propertystore.db.arrays.mapped_memory=0M
>>
>> also can you share your complete CSV with me privately?
>>
>> Do you have any nodes in your dataset that have many (100k-1M) of
>> relationships?
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Pavan Kumar <kumar.pavan...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>> My qiuery is as follows
>>> create constraint on (ChemicalName:chemicalname) assert
>>> ChemicalName.chemicalname is unique;
>>> create constraint on (ChemicalID:chemicalid) assert
>>> ChemicalID.chemicalid is unique;
>>> create constraint on (Genesymbol:genesymbol) assert
>>> Genesymbol.genesymbol is unique;
>>> create constraint on (Geneid:geneid) assert Geneid.geneid is unique;
>>> create constraint on (Geneform:geneform) assert Geneform.geneform is
>>> unique;
>>> create constraint on (Interaction:interaction) assert
>>> Interaction.interaction is unique;
>>> create constraint on (Interactionactions:interactionactions) assert
>>> Interactionactions.interactionactions is unique;
>>> create constraint on (PubmedID:pubmed) assert PubmedID.pubmed is unique;
>>> create index on :ChemicalName(chemicalname);
>>> create index on :ChemicalID(chemicalid);
>>> create index on :Genesymbol(genesymbol);
>>> create index on :Geneid(geneid);
>>> create index on :Geneform(geneform);
>>> create index on :Interaction(interaction);
>>> create index on :Interactionactions(interactionactions);
>>> create index on :PubmedID(pubmed);
>>>
>>> USING PERIODIC COMMIT 10000
>>> LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM
>>> "file:D:/Graph_Database/CTD/CTD_chem_gene_ixns.csv"
>>> AS chemgeneinteractions
>>> match (geneid:Geneid{geneid: chemgeneinteractions.GeneID})
>>> match (genesymbol:Genesymbol{genesymbol:
>>> chemgeneinteractions.GeneSymbol})
>>> merge (chemicalname:ChemicalID{chemicalid:
>>> chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalID, chemicalname:
>>> chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalName})
>>> ON CREATE SET
>>> chemicalname.chemicalid=chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalID,chemicalname.chemicalid=chemgeneinteractions.ChemicalName
>>> merge (geneform:Geneform {geneform: chemgeneinteractions.GeneForms})
>>> merge (interations:Interaction{interact:
>>> chemgeneinteractions.Interaction})
>>> merge (oraganism:Organism{organism: chemgeneinteractions.Organism})
>>> merge (interaction:Interactionactions{interr:
>>> chemgeneinteractions.InteractionActions})
>>> merge (pubmed:PubmedID{pub: chemgeneinteractions.PubMedIDs})
>>> merge (geneid)-[:Gene_Symbol]->(genesymbol)
>>> merge (geneid)-[:chemicalname]->(chemicalname)
>>> merge (geneid)-[:geneform]->(genefrom)
>>> merge (geneid)-[:Its_interaction_action]->(interactions)
>>> merge (geneid)-[:Its_interaction]->(interaction)
>>> merge (geneid)-[:PubmedID]->(pubmed)
>>> merge (geneid)-[:Related_To]->(organism)
>>> merge (genesymbol)-[:chemicalname]->(chemicalname)
>>> merge (genesymbol)-[:geneform]->(genefrom)
>>> merge (genesymbol)-[:geneform]->(genefrom)
>>> merge (genesymbol)-[:Its_interaction_action]->(interactions)
>>> merge (genesymbol)-[:Its_interaction]->(interaction)
>>> merge (genesymbol)-[:PubmedID]->(pubmed)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pavan Kumar