Hi,

I would like to profile the neo4j hardware performance, but I need
suggestions in how to run set the framework up. As I understand, I can
write python/neo4j-shell script that access the database. However, I think
this is just from the client side, which is not the performance data I'm
interested in. I don't quite know what I should do if I want to get server
side performance data (such as cache miss rate)?

Specificly, the tool I'm trying to attach neo4j with is intel's Pin tool.
And if I could just write a python script so that I can attach Pin with to
obtain the server result would be ideal. Thanks a lot!

Best Wishes,
Jer