Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I will take a look into the data you
mentioned. Actually for you question about performance use-case, I'm also
curious what kind of query could represent the most typical behaviour of
Neo4j? I could see your datasets in your website, but I don't know if my
self-made query could be a good representation or not. Do you have
benchmark queries that I can take a look? Thank you!

Best,
Jer