My application relies upon unique nodes (for individual people) and a
multiplicity of relationships between them. These relationships are all of
the same type, but have 6 different properties apiece to determine whether
they're applicable to any given data set (which is external to neo4j and
not really important here). What I need to be able to do is to find all
relationships that fall into a certain set of parameters.

What I've got right now looks something like:

List<Person> = new ArrayList();
for (Relationship r : GlobalGraphOperations.at(db).getAllRelationships()) {