Thanks everyone,

I just tested Liquigraph against milestone 2, and I get 1 test failure as
follows:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/neo4j/graphdb/mockfs/EphemeralFileSystemAbstraction

        at
org.neo4j.test.ImpermanentGraphDatabase.createFileSystemAbstraction(ImpermanentGraphDatabase.java:168)

        at
org.neo4j.kernel.InternalAbstractGraphDatabase.create(InternalAbstractGraphDatabase.java:435)

        at
org.neo4j.kernel.InternalAbstractGraphDatabase.run(InternalAbstractGraphDatabase.java:320)

        at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDatabase.java:59)

Repository is
here: https://github.com/fbiville/liquigraph/tree/neo4j_v2.2.0-M02
Failing build is
here: https://travis-ci.org/fbiville/liquigraph/jobs/44772805.