Hi,

 I've used eclipse for some prototyping with neo4j and spatial for a bit
and I have managed to compile some jar files that works and does what I
want by adding the libraries manually.

Today I thought that I would take another step and learn how to build a
maven project to avoid the hassle of downloading and compiling and then
update serveral projects with new dependencies when we get a new Neo4j
release, the thought of just updating the pom is very nice.

The problem that then arose is that there is no build available
for neo4j-spatial-0.14-neo4j-2.2.0-M02 on the public maven repository
http://m2.neo4j.org/content/repositories/releases/org/neo4j/neo4j-spatial/.

The last available version is 0.13-neo4j-2.1.4.

So for the moment I'll have to wait to upgrade my projects to use maven.
Anyone that we can prod to get a new version uploaded?

Best regards,

Magnus Egnerfors