Hi Magnus,

you might have a look over here:
https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/m2/tree/master/releases/org/neo4j/neo4j-spatial

There are versions for Neo4j 2.2.0-M01 and for 2.1.6, is that ok for you?

Cheers
Axel

Am 21.01.2015 um 15:01 schrieb Magnus Egnerfors:
> Hi,
>
>  I've used eclipse for some prototyping with neo4j and spatial for a
> bit and I have managed to compile some jar files that works and does
> what I want by adding the libraries manually.
>
> Today I thought that I would take another step and learn how to build
> a maven project to avoid the hassle of downloading and compiling and
> then update serveral projects with new dependencies when we get a new
> Neo4j release, the thought of just updating the pom is very nice.
>
> The problem that then arose is that there is no build available
> for neo4j-spatial-0.14-neo4j-2.2.0-M02 on the public maven repository
> http://m2.neo4j.org/content/repositories/releases/org/neo4j/neo4j-spatial/.
>
> The last available version is 0.13-neo4j-2.1.4.
>
> So for the moment I'll have to wait to upgrade my projects to use maven.
> Anyone that we can prod to get a new version uploaded?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Magnus Egnerfors

Axel Morgner · CEO Structr (c/o Morgner UG) · Twitter @amorgner · Skype
axel.morgner
Hanauer Landstr. 291a · 60314 Frankfurt, Germany · Phone +49 151 40522060
https://structr.org - Structr: A revolutionary software based on Neo4j
https://structr.com - Structr and Neo4j Hosting