Hi all,
I am using Neo4j 2.2.1 embedded in java application. I've found a problem.
I cannot open different Neo4j graphs on my server because when I start the
second istance I'm getting an error. In the messages.log I have the
following:

--- INITIALIZED diagnostics END ---
Failed to register Kernel JMX Bean
Failed to register JMX Bean org.neo4j.jmx.impl.ManagementBeanProvider[
Primitive count] (javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: org.neo4j
:instance=kernel#0,name=Primitive count)
Failed to register JMX Bean org.neo4j.jmx.impl.ManagementBeanProvider[Store
file sizes] (javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: org.neo4j:
instance=kernel#0,name=Store file sizes)
Failed to register Configuration JMX Bean
Couldn't close neostore after startup failure
--- STOPPING diagnostics START ---
--- STOPPING diagnostics END ---
Shutdown started

I don't have this error when I use version 1.9.9 on both graphs or if only
one is 2.2.1. Could you give me an idea to solve this issue please ?
Thank you.

Rita