Hi,

Are you starting both instances with same DB files or different?

I any case i do not think you will be able to do it because the JMX beans
from second instance will try to get registered within same JMX domain,
which was started by first instance.

I will check and see if there is any configuration which can support user
defined JMX domains.

Thanks,
Sumit