Hi Craig,

Some of use cases are as follows:

1- Given a set of nodes with polygon geometry, find in which polygon a
given point coordinates is located in

2- Given a set of nodes with geometry type point, find all nodes which
thier distance to a given point
coordinate is less than a given radius r

3- Given a set of nodes with geometry type point, which are located in a
bounding box,

4- Given a set of nodes with geometry type point, find  k nodes closest to
a given point geometry (knn)

Thanks,
Best,
Alireza