Hi Peterson,

I ran into the same issue as you did i.e. "Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot close the PageCache while files are
still mapped"

I asked a question here in the group but no one answered yet. In case you
manage to find a solution for your problem, can you please let me know?

These kind of crashes and lack of support from neo4j staff makes me think,
I should walk away from Neo4j and revisit it at a later time.

Thanks in advance!

VJ