Luanne,

as a stepping stone for embedding OGM into an OSGi bundle, I tried wrapping
a very simple OGM client into a OneJar archive.
Here, OGM doesn't seem to find the entity classes.
The example exhibiting this problem is on Github
<https://github.com/m2spring/ogm-eval> (including sample output).

Is there a chance that OGM can be enhanced to enable this environment?
What do you think?

I will soon try out the embedded into an OSGi bundle...

Regards,
-Max